20 January, 2011

Cute All Overrr


No, no this is not my dog! This cutie pie is Abby and her owner is one of my friends. I will post more pictures of my puppy in the upcoming weeks.


Just some random magazines I found (totally forgot 'bout them oopss), and yeah. I LOVE reading magazines, and I have SO many! I'm really really sad that I'll have to throw them away since I'm moving all the way back to Canada and there's only so many things you can put in two luggages. 





The ring I got at Accesorize. <3 It's just SO pretty!


My bro's pillow from hif girlfriend. CUTE


The Beatles :)


Some of my bracelets.


First part of my earring collection hehee.


A little bit of the second part of my earring collection weoo.

2 comments:

  1. great pictures !
    you have a huge earring collection lucky !
    i would love for you to check out my blog and tell me what you think
    Ashley
    http://wise-rabbit-says.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. woah your blog is so goood ashley!
    and thankk you, i've been 'collecting' earrings since i can remember, i have a pair that i bought when i was like 9 and still have them now heheh.

    ReplyDelete

:)